Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big Bed

As we approach a new baby becoming part of the family Wilder and I are trying to transition Riley to be more prepared as well. Part of this is moving out of the crib and into a new big bed so that the baby can have they crib when they arrive. (Of course Riley doesn't know the true reason for moving to the big bed and hopefully we'll keep it that way.) We decided now was the time for the transition so that in two months hopefully she'll have forgotten that the crib was once hers and won't mind her new sibling using it now.
Riley has spoiled us in all aspects of parenting thus far. We've had it way too easy since day one and luckily she continues to spoil us. The transition has gone really smooth. After helping us make her bed with new sheets and comforter and the some jumping on the bed she hardly hesitated to sleep there that night. She only needed to be reminded a couple times that the crib was her old bed and this is her new big girl bed and then she was ready to drift off to dreamland.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me and ozzy fucked tougher, trying to show to my own god! FUCK YES!
' just before cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

Have a look at my web site ... hcg injections

Anonymous said...

I waѕ suggeѕted this web site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You'rе
incrеdiblе! Thanks!

my sіte: hcg diet