Friday, March 30, 2007

Fishy Fishy Fishy

Wilder and I both took today off to go to the Georgia Aquarium. We have heard so much about it and I know that I was very excited to go. We woke up early this morning, 6:30, to try to get there before the crowds did, which turned out to be a great idea. We were there for a little over an hour before all the school kids and other people became a factor. I could write a whole page trying to best descibe everything we saw but pictures are better than words so we'll show you some of our favorite shots. Are favorite parts were by far the huge salt water aquarium with a lot of the big fish and the jellyfish.



This is a Largetooth Sawfish.




These are Moon Jellyfish. They were pretty sweet. They changed color from a white, to a light blue, to a yellowish-green.


SHARK!

We had a great day! Worth taking the day off from work. I only wish there was more time and money to get to do things like this.
April